Video Web Streaming Services for Conferences and Live Meetings
Trade shows, conferences and large scale gatherings have become an industry unto itself. Journalists, experts, opinion makers and more all look to these events for the latest innovations and to keep up with the movers and shakers in various fields. Hotels and showroom floors are often filled to capacity, turning away many more that would gladly watch presentations and speeches. One solution to turn those missed opportunities into additional revenue is to stream the events live to others, creating added value for presenters and capitalizing on people unable to attend. Or make them available as video on demand after the event.
The new Web Streaming integrated, live video streaming system allows trade shows, conferences and other event holders to broadcast content to anyone with an internet connection. Additional profit can be realized by collecting revenue from viewers wishing to watch presentations, speeches and other components at a price. Events can now be streamed to anywhere in the world as well, adding international interest and participation. Value and further incentive is also created for companies and individuals presenting, as they are given a larger audience and increased exposure through events powered and supported by Web Streaming live streaming.
- Easy-to-use and set up comprehensive live video broadcasting – no technical experts required
- Easy to use and set up by anyone – no technical expertise required
- HD quality streams are available through a top tier Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Pay-as-you-go pricing - requires no upfront costs, no license fees and no minimum commitment
- Live chat while streaming allows viewers to contribute and interact with what they are seeing
- Features allow for streams to only be viewed by the intended audience from a secure platform
The Web Streaming integrated, live video streaming service allows trade shows, conferences and other event holders to broadcast content to anyone with an internet connection, adding international interest and participation. Value and further incentive is also created for exhibiting companies and individuals presenting, as they are given a larger audience and increased exposure. Additional profit can also be realized by collecting revenue from viewers wishing to watch presentations, speeches and other components at a price.
Web Streaming Video Online for Conferences
The new integrated, Web Streaming video streaming system allows you to easily broadcast over the Internet. The quick set up process allows you to immediately monetize it through subscriptions, advertising or pay-per-view monetization. You choose how to make money with your target audience – Web Streaming provides the complete, integrated system with everything you need to make it happen.
All video Web Streaming management and payment systems have been integrated to seamlessly and securely stream content. Pay-as-you-go pricing is a low risk investment that requires no fess. The Web Streaming service includes a complimentary free trial as well, with no contracts to sign, which makes it easy to demo how the service can work for event streaming.
After a broadcast,a detailed analytics dashboard lets you monitor your audience's video usage and provides additional results to venue promoters and attendees.
Through Web Streaming's live video streaming system, event holders can broadcast their content to any audience local or worldwide. If you want to generate revenue, Web Streaming offers you a choice of monetization models. You can charge on a pay-per-view or subscription basis or allow users to view your video for free, paying for the service yourself as an incentive to others or through using the built in ad system. You choose based on your needs.
Web Streaming Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Stream key parts of sold out venues to additional viewers
- Stream live classroom discussions and enhance them with live chat while streaming
- Show past events and presentations for on demand viewing to supplement live broadcasting
- Increase event importance through broadening and globalizing audience
- Broadcast preshow material to help build interest
- Create sample videos to generate interest and lead to premium content spending
- Highlight sponsors' products in videos or interview exhibitors' executives