Video Web Streaming Services for Music and Recording Industry
The music industry has been profoundly affected by the internet age. Consumers continue to drift further away from the record store, traditional radio and music television models. Amongst a sea of musicians and content owners, the current industry model requires both creativity and building loyalty with fans to ensure they stay interested. One such solution is to stream content directly to consumers, keeping them up-to-date on live performances while also monetizing content pay per view monetization.
Key Benefits for Music and Concerts
- Easy-to-use and set up comprehensive live video broadcasting – no technical experts required
- Completely web-based, self-service –no equipment to buy, no license fees and no upfront costs
- Free trial to get started - no risk to try
- Leverages existing content to maintain fan interest and increase money making opportunities
- Generate additional revenue from sold out venues
- Extends the reach of your content or group through broadcasted events and other performances and concerts
- Better engages with your fans whoever they are and wherever they are
- Promote the artist not the streaming solution through a transparent white label service
The Web Streaming Self-Service Streaming Solution
The Web Streaming integrated, live video streaming service enables you to effectively compete in this new market. Content owners can create their own audio only radio stations while also broadcasting their live events, building intimacy with fans that are unable to attend all through live streaming with Web Streaming. No complicated set up and provisioning process required.Web Streaming provides a complete, integrated system with everything you need to get started and none of the complexity found in similar systems.
Service Streaming Video Online for Music
The Web Streaming live video streamingsolution offers everything you need in one integrated platform including live content distribution and previously recorded VOD streaming. You can start streaming to your audiences within 20 minutes, delivering music only or music video content.
No need to go through complex processes to set up separate payment accounts or sign multiple deals with major video streaming suppliers. All video streaming management and payment systems have been integrated to seamlessly and securely stream content. Pay-as-you-go pricing and self-service set up is a low risk investment that requires no upfront costs. In addition, Web Streamingoffers a powerful analytics dashboard to let you monitor your audience's video usage so you can refine your programming and gain a feel for your most popular content.
Web Streaming is also a private label solution, allowing musical groups and artists to promote their own brand and image and not that of Web Streaming. Logo watermarking, a customizable player skin and other optional features are available.
Through Web Streaming's live video streaming system, musicians can broadcast their content to any audience local or worldwide. If you want to generate revenue, Web Streamingoffers you a choice of monetization models. You can charge on a pay-per-view or subscription basis or allow users to view your video for free to promote events and concerts. You choose based on your
Web Streaming Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Broadcast music content and enhance the experience with built-in live chat while streaming
- Deliver a live video message directly to your fans to keep them up-to-date and interested in venues
- Provide a live concert experience to those unable to attend
- Offer a pre-buy option for live concert events to guarantee revenue and gauge interest
- Create a means to show off concerts and other performance to interested clients such as clubs
- Provide live video meetings for players, fans and other interested communities