Video Web Streaming Services for Houses of Worship
Are people in your community missing your worship services? Do you lack space or want to increase your outreach to those physically unable to attend? Or do you wish to provide a service of worship to those even when they are on vacation or abroad? Have you ever wanted to show friends, family or a potential church member what your services and faith are all about… from anywhere and at any time? What about doing it ad free without distracting or inappropriate advertising?
Key Benefits for Houses of Worship
- Reach out to a much larger audience, not limited to a physical site or geographic region
- Increase awareness, involvement and participation from existing community
- Allow individuals to watch services live from anywhere, mobile devices included
- Host past events and services on demand for viewers to watch as their schedule permits
- Provide an alternative with varied interaction with community members to increase retention
- Allow church members who are travelling or disabled to continue to participate remotely
- Enable viewers to easily contribute money through a completely integrated donation system
- Easy to get started - no risk to try with a
Video Web Streaming Solution for Church, Worship and Spirituality
The Web Streaming integrated, live video streaming service allows you to easily stream your educational content over the Internet.
Start using your video assets to:
- Improve student and community involvement
- Increase fan engagement for sports
- Create monetization opportunities
- Extend your reach to alumni, faculty, parents and sports teams
- Expand enrollment without needing more class room seats
- Create archives of content that are available on demand
- And start reaping the rewards today
The new Web Streaming integrated, live video streaming system for education allows you to immediately broadcast premium or free educationnal presentations, classes, lectures, seminars and sports events. No lengthy set up and provisioning process required. DaCast provides a complete, integrated system with everything you need to get started and none of the complexity found in similar systems.
The Challenges for Educational Institutions in Streaming Video Online
The diagram below shows some of the current and potential problems faced by educational institutions today. It also lists a few of the solutions offered by Web Streaming to address both technical and business complexity and help educational organizations increase participation, membership and donations.
The Web Streaming Self-Service Video Streaming Solution for education
The Web Streaming video streaming solution offers everything you need in one integrated platform. You can start streaming to your audiences within 20 minutes while increasing class participation at the same time.
No need to go through complex processes to set up separate payment accounts or sign multiple deals with major video streaming suppliers. All video streaming management and payment systems have been integrated to seamlessly and reliably stream content with added secure hosting. Pay-as-you-go pricing and self-service set up is a low risk investment that requires no upfront costs.
Through DaCast's video streaming system, educational institutions can also broadcast their content to any audience worldwide. The platform can also be used to offer a library of content and courses that users can stream on demand whenever they want through VOD streaming.
To maximize revenues, Web Streaming offers the choice of monetization models. You can charge on a pay per view or subscription monetization basis or allow viewers to access your video for free. You choose based on your needs. In addition, DaCast offers a powerful analytics dashboard to let you monitor your audience's video usage so you can refine your programming and improve your revenue generation efforts, if that is what you want to achieve.
Web Streaming Self-Service Video Streaming Uses
- Broadcast games, rallies, tournaments, interviews, ceremonies and other events
- Stream live classroom discussions and enhance them with live chat while streaming
- Provide live coverage of important campus events or archive events for future viewing
- Reach new audiences through e-Learning and distance learning
- Broadcast sports and drama events - live over the internet and also store for later viewing
- Provide live video meetings for student, alumni, faculty and other community groups